Who We Are
Regina Airport Authority Inc. (RAA) is a not-for-profit corporation which operates Regina International Airport (YQR) under a 60-year lease from Transport Canada. RAA's local Management Team oversees the day-to-day operations and development of Regina International Airport. The Authority is 100% self-financing, and does not receive any public monies from any level of government.
The RAA is governed by a Board of Directors appointed from within the community. Members are appointed by the City of Regina, City of Moose Jaw, RM of Sherwood, Regina Airport Authority, Government of Saskatchewan and Government of Canada.
What We Do
Mission: To manage and operate our airport in a safe, secure, efficient, commercially viable and environmentally responsible manner
Vision: A sustainable and customer service focused gateway airport that enhances economic growth and access to Regina and Southern Saskatchewan
Fundamental Beliefs & Values:
- Act with integrity
- Meet or exceed all applicable safety, security and environmental regulations
- Be fiscally responsible
- Develop effective communications programs
- Consistently excel at meeting customer and stakeholder expectations
- Promote positive and respectful labour relations
- Develop our employees to realize their potential
- Be adaptive